The primary objective of Blessed Sacrament School is to provide a Catholic education to Catholic students. All students, regardless of race, color, faith, or national or ethic origins, are welcome.
Registration of new students takes place each year with a formal open house in January. Prior to this enrollment period, pre-kindergarten and kindergarten attend a school round-up in December and may register at that time.
Blessed Sacrament accepts new students based on individual assessment and space availability according to the following general guidelines and priorities:
- Current students are offered first available rights for the upcoming academic school year.
- Participating members of the Blessed Sacrament Parish.
- Siblings of participating Catholic families presently enrolled in the school.
- Participating Catholics from all other parishes.
- Siblings of students of other faiths presently enrolled in the school.
- Non-participating Catholics.
- Persons of other faiths.
Blessed Sacrament Catholic School and all schools in the Diocese of Savannah admit students of any race, sex, color, national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the schools. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of educational policies, admissions policies, loan programs and athletic or other school administered programs.